We have compiled a short list of questions prospective clients often ask. We hope this FAQ will help you get to know us better, but if you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact us .
1. What area, or areas, does Summit Waterproofing Serve serve?
- Located in Central Alabama, Summit Waterproofing currently serves the entire Southeastern United States.
2. How much does Summit Waterproofing charge for estimates?
- Summit Waterproofing never charges for project estimates or site assessments.
3. Can Summit Waterproofing provide me with References?
- We are more than glad to put you in contact with our past clients. Please contact us for a complete list of happy clients.
4. Is Summit Waterproofing Insured?
- Summit Waterproofing is insured by Clark & Associates.
- $ 2,000,000 General Liability
- $ 1,000,000 Auto
- $ 1,000,000 Workman's Compensation
- $ 4,000,000 Umbrella Liability